Monday, April 14, 2014

New Room

We've lived in our house for almost 7 years and I felt like it was time for a different look for our bedroom.  I found a new comforter set online for only $60 that included a comforter, coverlet, two euro shams, and two pillow cases.  It was too good of a deal to pass up so I got some new curtains, made a valance (with the help of my mom who is an awesome seamstress) and got some new soft sheets and voila!  We have a new room.

Before:
Feb 27 2014 012

Feb 27 2014 013


After:
Mar 30 2014 002

Mar 30 2014 004

We love the new look!  It is so much brighter and lighter.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Since you've painted the livingroom and kitchen and changed the bedding and curtains in the master bedroom, your whole house seems so much lighter and brighter. It looks great! Let's work on the kids room this summer! :D

Becky said...

Love the new bedding. It looks awesome. When I wanted new bedding, I made a quilt, but it took me a year to make it. Your way is faster.