Friday, April 11, 2014

My Birthday 2014

I had a great birthday this year.  I had lunch at my sister-in-law's house with my other sisters.  My cousin, Christa, took me to the spa to get a massage, then we got some sushi and then she got me some cupcakes from Sweet Tooth Fairy.  And the next night we all went out as a family to Wallaby's and then Anthon and I went to see the movie Divergent. 

My present for my birthday was....

New washer and dryer!!

Mar 31 2014 050

Our old washer broke the day before my birthday, so we figured it was a perfect gift.  (Anthon was able to fix the washer and we put the old washer and dryer in the shop so Anthon can wash his dirty work stuff out there.)

We found this black beauty when we moved the old washer out. Yes, it's a black widow.
Mar 31 2014 046 (2)

I hate spiders. But I love my new washer and dryer!

No comments: