Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spiderman Obsession

Damon loves Spiderman.  I don't know how he even knows about Spiderman.  Boys just know this kind of stuff.  He was Spiderman for Halloween, but had never seen any Spiderman show.

Recently I set some Spiderman cartoons to record so I could see if they would be ok for Damon to watch.  I thought they were ok, so I introduced the Spiderman cartoons to Damon and there is no going back now.

He put on his Halloween costume so he was prepared to watch the cartoons.
Feb 27 2014 035
This is how he watches Spiderman cartoons.

Feb 28 2014 089
He saw Spiderman do this move and had to copy.

Feb 27 2014 039
Insisted on sleeping in his "cartoon" (costume).

Feb 27 2014 041


Of course Monson wants to be just like his older brother.
Feb 27 2014 037

Damon got a little upset when he saw Monson like this.
Mar 31 2014 003

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think being a super hero is instinctive with boys...big and little. I think they just want to be like Heavenly Father...the ultimate super hero.

Becky said...

He does love being spiderman a lot, but he also loves his superman shirt. I think he is an equal opportunity super hero lover.