Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Weight

Trying to lose baby weight is the WORST!  Some women can lose it just by nursing.  My body likes to hang onto the extra weight BECAUSE I'm nursing. 

After I had Damon, my friend Karen had also just had a baby and she and I had a little challenge going to help us lose the weight.  I tried to convince her to get pregnant with me again after I got pregnant with Monson, but it was a no-go, so now I don't have anyone to help motivate me to lose this weight that remains.

I know I could lose the weight a whole lot easier if there wasn't so much candy in my house, but my husband likes to have candy around and since I'm home all day, the candy calls to me and I eat it!  Luckily I have a mom exercise group that I can go to 3 times a week, but the best and fastest way to lose weight is by eating right, so that's what I really need to get serious about.

I can't wait until it gets a little warmer outside so that I can use my new double stroller and go running with my boys.  Running is the other best way to lose weight. 

Speaking of exercise, it's time to go to my exercise group. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Actual best way to lose weight=eat less calories than you burn in a day. Portion control and choosing filling, healthy, lower calorie foods will do more for you than running and exercising combined. You can even still eat candy, as long as you haven't eaten too big of meals or too many calories during the day. Good luck!

Laura said...

I'm proud of you for working on keeping healthy. It's not the weight so much as eating healthy and getting regular exercise. The weight loss follows.

Karen Brothersen said...

You don't need measly ole me to help you! You CAN do this all on your own! Just eat less and move more!
You can report your weekly weigh in with me. I am doing that with my mom and father in law still.