Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sleeeeeeeeeeep

Last night, for the first time in MONTHS, I was able to get a good night's sleep. 

Monson is still waking up every 2 hours during the night, which is torture.  When Damon was this age, he was in his own room, sleeping through the night.  During the day, Monson only takes 20 minute naps, so I rarely get anytime to take a nap during the day to help make up for the lost sleep during the night.  So I'm tired all day and when I get up in the morning, I'm still tired.  But last night, when Monson woke up around 1am, Anthon got up with him and took him into the living room and took care of him the whole night so that I could get a good night's sleep for the first time.

I did wake up a few times during the night and think, "Where's the baby?  Where's Anthon?"  but when I realized that Anthon was taking care of the baby, I was able to go back to sleep.  When I woke up at 7:30am, I felt rejuvenated!  I was waking up on my own accord and was not tired any more.  And now I feel happy and awake.  It's AMAZING what a good night sleep can do for you!

1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

I remember those days and when I got a good nights sleep. I woke up and the white part of my eyes was actually white and not red anymore! It is truly exciting! What a good boy Anthon was for doing that!