It looks so good. Where do you get your hair done?
It still looks brownies in this pic. But a lot lighter than before.
It's a lot more blonde in real life.My friend Karmen, who works at Supercuts in Provo, did it.
You have some great hair! I love it!
You look like the camera surprised you in this photo, but you look good!
I like your hair lighter. Hey, what happened to the bangs? Your face looks so thin in this picture. Are you eating enough? (Is that a mother question or what?)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks so good. Where do you get your hair done?
It still looks brownies in this pic. But a lot lighter than before.
It's a lot more blonde in real life.
My friend Karmen, who works at Supercuts in Provo, did it.
You have some great hair! I love it!
You look like the camera surprised you in this photo, but you look good!
I like your hair lighter. Hey, what happened to the bangs? Your face looks so thin in this picture. Are you eating enough? (Is that a mother question or what?)
Post a Comment