I love free food. Who doesn't? We used to get free dinner once a week with our step-parenting class. When that ended I was sad that I wouldn't have 2 nights a week that I didn't have to worry about cooking (parenting class and date night.) But this week I get one more day off! Our step-parenting class is having a follow-up session at Golden Corral tonight! All-you-can-eat free food!
Anthon loves buffets. The restaurant makes money on me and loses money on him. I told
Anthon he needs to be home from work by 5pm today so we aren't late. He's been super busy lately so hopefully he makes it on-time.
3 comments:
Sick. I'd pass.
I <3 free food. It makes the world go round. Though Mark and I have decided to cook much more and have some great recipes lined up.
Free food is good when it's available. Be thankful.
Post a Comment