Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She's Here!

I would like to introduce Nicole Marie Kimball.


Becky got to the hospital at 6am Monday, March 30. They put her on Oxytocin to get the labor going. Around noon she got an epidural.


I got to the hospital around 1:30pm.


Then we waited...and waited....and waited.


Finally at 7:30pm it was time for Becky to start pushing. She pushed...and pushed...and pushed. Finally at 10:15pm Nicole arrived.


Nicole weighs 8 lbs. 9 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. She has light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.


Mom and baby are doing well.

9 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

She isn't a smooshed newborn at all! She looks perfect! I bet Becky is glad she is out. I am so jealous.

Deanne said...

She is SO beautiful! I'm so glad she's here safe and sound.

p.s. Congrats on middle name. That's quite an honor!

Wendy said...

That is one good-looking newborn. I'm glad you got to be there.

Jasmine said...

Pass on my congrats to Becky! That's a long and hard time to push. Nicole is absolutely beautiful!!

Krista said...

Im so excited to come see her today! Me and John will hopefully be arriving around 11:30 or 12. See you soon Nicole!

Sarah said...

You got a great picture of her! She wouldn't open her eyes when I saw her today. But that's okay, I'm sure I'll see her eyes someday. Yipee!

Party of Five said...

That is a perfect size baby girl! That is how big Audrey was! Tell her congrats and enjoy that beautiful babe- they grow SOO fast!

Becky said...

You did get good pics of Nicole. I will have to steal them from you. Thanks for keeping the public updated Meems.

Jamie said...

Congratulations Auntie Marie!