Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Baby Time!

My sister Becky is in the hospital right now getting induced! She'll have her baby girl sometime today!!!

I'm at work right now, but when I get the call from her telling me it's gonna happen soon, I'm outta here! I'll keep you updated.

***Update***
It's 12:40pm and I just got a call from Becky saying that they are going to break her water in the next hour to get things moving. She got the epidural and she's feeling much better now :) I'm leaving work to go to the hospital! There will be a new baby soon!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I thought for sure she had the baby by now! Congrats! Have fun being an auntie (pronounced: awnty of course)

Karen Brothersen said...

CONGRATS Auntie Marie! She will be in our prayers today.

Adrianne Miller said...

Tell us when the baby is here!!!!!!!