I got up at 5:15 this morning. I went to bed at 1am, so I guess I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.
We picked up the kids from the airport at 11pm last night and by the time we got home, put them to bed and got to bed ourselves, it was about 1am.
This morning I had an appointment to do a bride's makeup at 5:30am. I don't know how brides do it! I scheduled my wedding at 1pm so I would have plenty of time to wake up at a normal hour, get my hair and makeup done and get ready. I have done a couple of brides' makeup before the sun comes up because they have to be at the temple at 8 or 9am! Madness. But I guess you do what you gotta do.
I've got 9 hours of work ahead of me. Hopefully I don't fall asleep at my desk.
5 comments:
Did Sara look really pretty? I hope you survive work also.
She looked beautiful!
You can do it! You are Marie Mecham!
Some days just wear you out. At least you got a good meal at the end of the day.
I was an 8am bride... we had to get married and then travel 3 hours back to california to get ready for the reception that night. Crazy huh..... Mark was a little handsy in the car. Poor guy. Officailly married at 8 and not alone til about 11pm.... he was a LITTLE grumpy about all the pictures at the reception..to quote the man himself "I just wanted to get the heck out of there". we were in a fight when we left. Good times.
Good luck getting caught up on your sleep!
Post a Comment