I haven't changed my hair in about 2 years. I got some subtle highlights before my wedding, but I haven't done anything drastic in a long time. I used to do tons of crazy stuff with my hair. I've had fire engine red hair, blonde hair, really short hair, but lately just long and my natural brown color. I decided on Friday that it was time for a change.
Here's me when I had red hair a few years ago:

Here's me before Friday:
.jpg)
Here's me after my much needed change:
I did Sarah's (my sister) hair on Saturday. She didn't go as drastic as I did. Here's our before and after.

What do you think?
5 comments:
Wow! It looks great. It looks so different. I am not sure if I would recongnize you if I saw you and weren't expecting to see you, if that makes sense. I like it, it looks great! You are probably one of those fortunate people that can do just about whatever with your hair and always look great! Love it!!
Love the color. And, Sarah's hair looks great. Good job Marie
I love it!
Hi Marie! Love your blog!
Gayelinn
I love the dark hair! You are so gorgeous and photogenic that you look great with all those colors! I love the red too...very cool!
Post a Comment