Tuesday, December 16, 2008

4 Things Tag

I haven't done a tag yet, but since Karen listed me specifically, I guess I'll do this one.

4 Things I love about my husband:

1. He makes me laugh every single day.
2. He works harder than anyone I know.
3. He is so good to me, even when I'm not good to him.
4. He's HOT! And has huge muscles.


4 Jobs I have had:

1. Waitress
2. Manager
3. Accountant
4. Makeup Artist (the best one)


4 Movies I've watched more than once:

1. Moulin Rouge (probably 100 times)
2. Twilight (twice so far, but more to come)
3. Romeo and Juliet (the one with Claire Danes)
4. Ever After
.
.
4 TV shows I watch:
.
1. Heroes
2. Prison Break
3. The Office
4. Pushing Daisies


4 Places I have visited:

1. Spain, France, and London (all one awesome vacation)
2. Hawaii (twice)
3. Alaska
4. New York
(I need more than 4 for this question because there are a lot of places I've left out.)


4 Places I have lived:

1. Minnesota
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. ...that's all...dang it.


4 Foods that I like:

1. Chicken Enchiladas
2. Lasagna
3. Chocolate
4. Cookies


4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Italy
2. Egypt
3. Australia
4. Spain again


4 People I tag:

1. Becky
2. Sarah (too bad about the husband question...you'll have to make up a new one)
3. Deanne
4. Anne Marie

3 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

Awesome! I never do those either. But I was like, what the hay. Someday we will get to all of those places huh!

Becky said...

Curse you and your going to Europe! *cries*

Sarah said...

I tried not to have the same four things as you...but sometimes we've done too many things together.