Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random Blogging

So apparently my blog is accessible from work at random intervals. Today is apparently one of those random times that it is working so that is why I am posting. That is also why I haven't posted in a while...I never know when it will or won't work.

After Sarah's birthday I tried to post pictures of her birthday, but my blog wasn't working at the time, so I will post some pics now.





In other news, I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. I got all the presents I'm giving to Anthon and that's really the most important. I also made Christmas cards for the first time! Last year we printed a few pictures onto regular paper at home and sent them out, but this year I purchased actual Christmas photo cards. For those of you who won't be receiving one (don't be offended...I only printed 30 of them), here it is for your viewing pleasure:
That's all for now.

5 comments:

AnneMarie said...

very cute cards! where did you get them done?

Marie said...

I made them at Kodakgallery.com. They are 5x7 prints and if you use the coupon code 20FREECARDS you get 20 for free!

Becky said...

Fer cute! Wait, am I one of the special few getting one? Probably not since I'm not a grandma or a far away relative who doesn't see you all the time. Curse my close proximity!

Karen Brothersen said...

Great pics! Glad you're bloggin again!

Sarah said...

Weird...we never did Christmas cars did we? I don't think I'll ever do them, getting kids to take pictures is tough, and getting boys to take them can sometimes be just as tough.