This summer our ward had 2 Father's and Sons (aka Man Camp) camp outs. I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what they did, but I found some pictures. The one in June I couldn't find any pictures for, probably because Anthon was in charge of that one so he didn't have time to take pictures, but I found some from the one at the end of August. The main thing I know about the second one is that Daddy took the boys to the gas station before they left and let them pick out a treat. Jr. and Monson picked an ice cream thing and Damon picked these little candies that are inside of mini soda cans. He loved those candies so much. He shared with everyone at the camp and also when he got home he shared with us girls. He has asked every single day ever since then if I will take him to the gas station to get more of those candies. I haven't done it...yet.
And this was the boys later that night.





1 comment:
I love Fathers and Son because that means it's girls night and a night off of cooking dinner! So glad you have a great husband that takes his boys camping and I'm sure they loved it as well. It's good that Anthon takes pictures. Keith didn't take any. :(
Post a Comment