We like to throw a summer party for our employees every year. In the past I have been heavily involved in the planning, cooking for and executing of all company parties. Now I have very little involvement with the day-to-day stuff because I'm so busy with being a mom and running the house. We used to have them in our backyard and do a big BBQ for the employees and their families. Now we have to have them elsewhere and have them catered because we have about 20 employees and with families it adds up to about 75 people.
This summer our office receptionist, Brittany, and our accountant, Jackie, planned the whole thing. We had it at a park, had it catered by Smoking Apple BBQ, had some fun games, prizes, a pie eating contests and the coolest part was the life-size bowling!










1 comment:
This looks so fun! And more fun that you didn't have to do much with it. The life size bowling looks like a blast - we may need to try that for a birthday!
Post a Comment