Thursday, September 14, 2017

Seven Peaks

Every year we renew our Pass of All Passes, which gets us into Seven Peaks during the summer. The summers are really busy for us so we don't always have many days that we can go, but I try to bring the kids at least twice, which makes our passes worth it for the whole year.

The first time we went, in July, my niece Natalie came with me and the little kids. It was great to have her there with me because I don't think I can watch 3 little kids in the water by myself. The boys learned a ton at their swimming lessons this year and are becoming good swimmers. Having another adult also meant that we could split up. Natalie took the boys down some slides while Sophie and I took a break.




And of course they were all tired-out when we left.

About a week later we went on a Saturday so that Anthon and the older kids could go too. It was fun to be there as a family. Anthon didn't get to do very much with the family this summer because work has been so busy, so it was nice for him to be able to do an activity with us.


We also ended up going to the Lindon Aquatic Center that night because our lawyer throws a party there every summer. Free admission and free pizza.

1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

You are like us and we make it about 3-4 times during the summer. I do enjoy it more than I used to though especially since they revamped a few things and made it a little nicer!