Every year before school starts I like to get family pictures taken. I make sure to get individual pictures of all the kids so that I don't have to worry about buying the expensive school pictures when those are taken. It's always super stressful to pick outfits, get everyone ready, and keep everyone happy and smiling for the pictures, but it's important to me to get them done every year because our kids change so much over the course of a year.
Here are the best ones:
Don't be fooled by the picture below. I had to pay extra money to swap 2 kids' heads in order to get one good one of all of them together. I always get a 16x20 canvas print of the best picture of all the kids to hang on our wall so it was important to get a good one...or make it a good one.
And here is what it was like behind the scenes:
Despite the fact that Monson refused to cooperate the whole time and Jr. developed a weird side-smile half way through, I think the pictures were a success! And we don't have to do it again for another year!

















1 comment:
Bahaha, you gotta love family pictures! I love that you swapped kids heads! This reminded me a little of the story that Elder Stevenson (I think it was him) told at women's conference where he showed a perfect family picture and then went through and showed all the things that went wrong before hand that they had corrected, grass stains, mis-matched socks etc. lol It is such a stress but they turned out beautiful!
Post a Comment