I was able to get both boys on the same t-ball team this year because the ages were 4-6. This is probably the only time they will be able to be on the same team so I knew I needed to sign them up. Damon did t-ball 2 years ago, but he was more interested in playing in the dirt and talking to the other players than playing ball. This year he was a really good player and it was really fun seeing both of my boys out there together. Monson played in the dirt a little bit, but there were a few times that Damon was on first and Monson was in the field near him and when a ball was hit to Monson, he got it, threw it to Damon and Damon got the kid running to first out. Of course there are no outs in t-ball so the kid stayed on first, but I thought it was really cool to see my boys work together like that.
Sophie enjoyed cheering for the boys.
All 3 of my boys out there. Anthon helped in the field when he was able to go to the games. The boy at bat hit the ball right to Monson, he grabbed it and threw it to Damon.
I love this picture of both of my boys! They are such good brothers!
After the last game, my friend Ashley gave all the kids a medal.
No comments:
Post a Comment