Friday, April 28, 2017

Easter 2017

I'm not the best mom when it comes to doing fun things for holidays, but I try. This year for Easter we dyed some hard boiled eggs together. The kids loved it.


On Easter morning the kids woke up around 7am ready to hunt for eggs. We had to wake Sophie up because 2 year olds don't know when holidays occur until after they see their presents.

The kids each got one gift and 8 eggs to find.








There was also a family gift. It's a set that has a few different outdoor games like bean bag toss and a golf toss thing. (I can't remember the real names.)

After everyone found their eggs we had breakfast and then went to church. I'm in the choir and we got to sing "Consider the Lilies" and "He is Risen." I also convinced Danielle to sing with us. It was a nice sacrament meeting.

After church we went to my Mom's house for dinner with my family.

No comments: