Have I mentioned before that I love serving in the Young Women's program? Well, I do. Every Wednesday night we have an activity with the Young Women. Usually we just do something fun at the church or at someone's house, but every now and then we get to go somewhere. At the beginning of the month we went to Thanksgiving Point to see their new Luminaria exhibit. They decked out the gardens with thousands of lights. It was a COLD night...20 degrees...so we all made sure we were bundled up. We had hand warmers, but we were still pretty cold the whole time. But it was still fun.
Brooke and I both hate being cold so we placed ourselves at the front of the group to keep people moving.
They featured a brand new exhibit of sculptures of Jesus' ministry.
I wore my husband's heated coat, but my hands and feet and legs were frozen by the end of the mile walk. But it was a really fun night!








1 comment:
Wish I could have seen it. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment