Monson started his second year of preschool today!
My boys end up doing 3 years of preschool because their birthdays are at the very beginning of the year (September and November) so I started them in preschool early (when they were 2 years old) and I'm having them start kindergarten at the right time so they end up in preschool for 3 years. They both were ready for it and love it.
Monson was really excited to go, until we got there. He was expecting to see the teacher that he met at back to school night, but I guess there was a change and now he has a different teacher, so that threw him off a little.
I gave him a hug and kiss and tried to get him interested in the toys the other kids were playing with, but he was just telling me that he didn't want to be there. It's hard for a mom to leave when her kid is sad, but Daddy was there to tell me that we just had to leave quickly and he would be ok. So we left and he ended up doing great.
Most of the summer I have had 6 kids to take care of at my house so it was a huge change for me to just have Sophie at home with me for a couple hours.
It was so much fun! I forgot what it was like to have just one kid around. We played, cleaned, laughed, and just spent time together. (She also unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper.) I'm looking forward to having alone time with my Prizzy twice a week!





1 comment:
OOOOH those wonderful toilet paper days. At least it wasn't in the toilet. Enjoy this precious time with her. So glad the boys are enjoying their schools. They grow so quickly. (Sigh)
Post a Comment