Monson asked Danielle where the tablet was. She told him it was on the rocking chair. Monson looked around, but didn't see it. Danielle told him again it was on the rocking chair. Monson looked at the chair we have in the living room and said, "That's not a rocking chair. There's no rocks in it."
I told Monson we were going to have steak for dinner. He said, "I don't like snakes for dinner. They are biter and meaner." (They bite and are mean.)
The other day I told Monson to get into the car and as he turned to walk towards the car I patted him on the bum (like I do very often). He turned around and said, "Don't kick me." I said, "I didn't kick you; I patted your bum." He said very seriously, "If you kick me, I will bite you." I was a little surprised by his response and told him again that I only patted his bum with my hand. He pointed his finger at me and said, "But if you kick me, I will bite you!" He must have been possessed or something because it was really out of character for him to threaten me like that.
After Damon got his black eye he told me, "Mom, I was scared when I saw my black eye because I thought I was a zombie."
Kids are so hilarious!!!!
1 comment:
I love how funny kids are naturally...without even trying. Their perspective of the world is often times hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment