![]() |
| She decided to make a face like the bear. |
She just wants to play all the time. She doesn't care about tv or movies at all. When Damon and Monson were babies, I had them watch Signing Time to learn sign language, but Sophie would rather play than watch tv, which is good, but she won't watch any baby shows.
We did a little photoshoot for just Sophie a couple weeks ago. She's so cute!!
Sophie is still working on walking. She'll take a few steps and stand on her own, but not for very long. Everyone always wants to hold her and I think she's ok with that. But when her brothers get too close and she doesn't want them to, she will let out a warning scream. She knows that they play rough with her sometimes so she uses her voice to fend them off.
Sophie's favorite part of the day is when Daddy comes home. When she hears the back door open she just starts screaming "Da da da da!!!" It is the cutest and funniest thing to see. And it's really loud.
One thing that Sophie does all the time that I've never heard any other kid do is she makes a sound in the back of her throat that sounds like purring. It's so cute and she does it all the time. She does it when she's trying to talk to us, she does it when she's happy, she does it when I go into her room when she wakes up. She purrs. It's so cute!
All the kids love Sophie so much. When she wakes up, they gather in her room for hugs and kisses. She is so fun and so cute. We love our Princess!






1 comment:
Adorable. It's still hard to believe but she looks and acts it. I have never heard her purr, that is awesome. I need to see that next time. And I have been saying she looks a lot like Damon lately but in these pics I'm seeing a bit of Monson also, so maybe that's a bit of you also!!
Post a Comment