Sunday, March 6, 2016

Baby Weight Update

We are going on Caribbean cruise in two weeks so I have gotten really serious about losing this extra weight!  I stopped nursing a little over a month ago and since then I have lost almost 10 lbs.  I'm trying to lose at least another 5 lbs. before the cruise.  Unfortunately that won't be all the weight that I need to lose in order to be at my pre-babies weight, but I'm getting closer.  I can tell my body is changing a lot and I'm fitting into more of my regular clothes.  It feels so good to see some of my former body coming back. I have definitely had to work a lot harder at losing the weight this time around.  After Damon was born, I was back to normal when he was 9 months old.  It took me about a year after Monson.  It will probably take me a little over a year this time, but it is much harder than after Monson. I have to be so careful with how much I eat and make sure I exercise.  I don't know if it's because it was my 3rd baby or because I'm getting older, or maybe both.  But I'm determined to get back to my normal weight and I won't stop until I'm there!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You have great determination and perseverance! You go girl!

Roberts Family said...

The dreaded baby weight. It is harder after each kiddo and our age probably has something to do with it also but you will do it, you always do!