Thursday, March 3, 2016

11 Months

This is getting ridiculous.  I feel like I just barely posted last month's picture.  How is time going by so quickly?  And how is this princess getting so big?!


She's the same size as the bear now!  This is how big she was when she was born:

Sophie just keeps getting cuter and cuter.  She's so fun and funny and happy and silly and loving and precious. 


When my boys were in their first year, they would need the next size up in clothing by time they reached the month it said.  For example, they would wear size 6 months clothes until they reached 6 months.  Then they would need size 9 months until they reached 9 months.  Sophie is different.  She is mostly still wearing size 9 months right now, but the onesie she is wearing in these pictures is size 6 months.  I guess she's just smaller than my boys, which makes her even cuter to me.  Just little and cute.  And healthy.

 Sophie loves to eat bananas in the morning.  She does the sign for "banana" and says "nana."  She also loves chicken and avocados.  She eats whatever we are eating and if I try to give her baby food and she sees we are eating something different she reaches her hand towards our food and yells, "ehhhh!"  She can be loud when she wants something. 

She's still practicing walking.  She loves climbing up the stairs and can turn herself around to climb back down the right way.  She did roll down a few stairs once, but that has to happen to every baby to help them learn. 

She loves playing with her brothers, but when they start to get rough, she'll let out a yell when they get close to her.  I know how she feels.  I was the third with two older brothers.  It will make her tough.

Next month she turns one!  I'm already starting to plan her princess birthday party!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sophie is one pretty princess! She is so much fun and I am so glad that she is in our family!

Roberts Family said...

Still can't believe she is going to be a year old, but her little personality shows that she is ready! lol