Sophie is able to sit up all on her own now. She's been doing it for about a month and just keeps getting better at it.
She sits in the high chair now.
I love her hair in these pics. Crazy curls!
This was when I first realized she could sit all by herself.
She sat on the bench next to me all during church.
Sat there while I exercised.
Every now and then she does fall over when she tries to reach for something, but overall she has good control.
I think she is doing this a little earlier than the boys did. They were crawling before they had mastered sitting up for long periods of time. So we'll see when crawling comes for her.






3 comments:
Can't believe she is getting so old and big :( Such a fun milestone though, my kids LOVED sitting up and seeing the world from an upright position so much more than laying down.
Love her curls! Such cute pics of our precious Sophie.
Post a Comment