Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Baby Weight

I am having the hardest time losing my baby weight!  For some reason it is much harder this time then after the previous two pregnancies.  Sophie is 6 months old and I'm at the weight now that I was after Damon and Monson were 1 month old.  And I had to work really hard to get to this weight!  But I still have a LONG way to go before I'm back at my pre-baby weight.  It is pretty frustrating and I don't know why it's so much harder this time.  Maybe because I'm older or because it's my 3rd baby.  I don't know, but I can't stand seeing myself in pictures while still having all this extra weight on me.  I have always lost all my baby weight and I am determined to get my normal body back, but it's super hard this time!

2 comments:

Roberts Family said...

Yes you are right...age and the more kids you have. Weight was the hardest to get off with Kel and took the longest. But I also I think it is because we are busier with another child and are giving so much to our kiddos, so don't stress about it 'cause that won't help. You are beautiful.

Laura said...

Be patient and diligent. It may take a little longer this time, but it will happen. Remember that I was in my 40s and had had 7 kids when I lost about 60-70 pounds. Of course I was on the super stress diet. Not the best way to lose weight. Your way is much better. Just be patient. You will do it.