Friday, May 17, 2013

Rest In Peace Baby

Today I mourn the loss of my cat, Baby.  She went missing Wednesday night and this afternoon we found her body in our yard.

IMG_1639

IMG_0012

March 2 2011 001

Baby was always a feisty girl, but was also very loving.  She was a stray cat that one of my coworkers found outside her door.  Since I already had Kitty at the time, my coworker told me I needed a friend for him.  So 10 years ago she joined our family and Kitty has always loved having her around as a companion.

IMG 003

Babies

Baby loved to be spanked and was always very curious.

2009-08 Addition 007

Babes

100B2AD0

Baby in Crib 7-22-10

Baby we miss you and love you.  Kitty is so sad without you.

John's Wedding 7-26-08 223

Pic 037

We planted a tree over her grave so that we can look at it and remember our fluffy, fancy feast cat, Baby.

Baby Tree 05-17-13

4 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Sorry about your kittie! So sad!

Lisa D said...

I'm glad you at least found her, but I'm sorry she wasn't alive. Planting a tree over her grave was very sweet.

Karen Brothersen said...

I am so sorry for your kitty! That is so rough. May she rest in peace! (under a cherry tree!)

Becky said...

Baby will be missed. I feel like she has been with us for so long that it is surreal to know that she is gone. I'm so sorry Marie that you lost your Baby.