The movie I'm doing makeup for is called Mooseman: The Moosical. It's a funny little film about a mooseman who doesn't know his own strength and accidentally kills people. I'll be working on it for the rest of the week. It's pretty fun being on-set and seeing all the behind-the-scenes stuff that goes on in the making of a movie. We work 12 hours days and there's a lot of waiting around, but I still like it.
Here's a picture of me and the Mooseman.
Here's my little makeup area and my walkie talkie.
And here's a behind-the-scenes shot.
2 comments:
Wow, they don't give you a lot of room to do makeup. I hope you are using all your extra time wisely. Like reading or sleeping or something.
That Mooseman doesn't look too scarey. In fact, he looks like he is smiling. Does he have hooves or hands?
Post a Comment