Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Couscous

For some reason Damon is obssessed with couscous.  Weird huh?  He doesn't want the cooked kind.  He brings me the jar of raw couscous and wants me to drop the little pellets into his mouth. 

He brings me the jar looking like this:

He had raw couscous for breakfast the other morning.  (I gave him other food too.)

I think he thinks it's candy because it's multi-colored.  I'd rather him eat couscous than candy.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Has he tried it cooked? He may like it even more. You might have to put couscous in your food storage.

Becky said...

That's funny that he wants to eat it raw. But, it is just uncooked pasta, so there is nothing wrong with that. Damon is so funny and cute. It is so fun to see the little babies grow up and get personalities and preferences.

Sarah said...

I love the plaintive, "Please Mom, some more cous cous?" face. Soooo cute

Lisa D said...

Definitely couscous over candy. It's nice to see our little kids liking healthy foods.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I'm going to the store right now to see if baby boy will eat couscous.