I am not a reader. Twilight was the first series that I'd read since I was a kid and I haven't read any novels since then. Until now. While I was at my sister Sarah's house in Alby, I had a lot of time on my hands. She had the Hunger Games book. I'd heard a lot of hype about it, so I decided that I would start reading it.
I now feel like I'm in the group and am excited for the movie to come out in March. Somehow, despite the fact that it's about children killing children, it's a good book.
I need to get my hands on the other two books now. I am also convincing my friends who haven't read it (Tionna and Karen) to read it so that we can all go to the movie together.

6 comments:
This book is pretty much awesome. I'm glad you read it! I will totally go to the movie with you. You know, if I get invited.
I got the book for Christmas and am in the process of slowly reading it... with all the other things Im doing like school...stupid school, I like it so far!
Thanks for calling me out on that one! And I am not a big reader either! The scriptures are about all I can handle right now! ha ha. AND the fact that the book is about kids killing kids, I can't seem to wrap my head around that one. I am considering it just for you though.
Karen and Marie I have all the books and you'd both be welcome to borrow them.
I feel a little guilty making time to read a novel and not making MORE time to read the scriptures.
Yes, Jill, I would love to borrow the second and third book. Now we just have to figure out when we will see each other :) Karen just lives down the street from you so that will be easy for her to borrow the first one.
I, too, loved the book even though I was very skeptical about the plot before I started reading. I can't wait for the movie!
Post a Comment