Monday, January 23, 2012

The Owens

We are back from Alby and we had a good time visiting the Owen family. 



Baby Jack is super cute and a good boy.  While we were there he developed a little acid reflux problem so he didn't sleep as well as he had been thus far in his life.  But for some reason, anytime I was near him, he would fall right to sleep.  He must love the sound of his aunt's voice :)

On Friday we decided to get out of the house and go to the park. 


Baby Jack got hungry right as we left so the Owens headed back home before we made it to the park and they went on a walk later.

Damon loved the park.  He LOVES slides.  Now that he is walking, it's much easier to let him play at the park.


It was great to see Sarah, Mark and baby Jack.  I don't like that they live so far away, but they like living out there and Mark has a good job and Sarah gets to stay home with her baby so it's great for them.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I saw that park from Sarah's apt when I was there. It looked like a fun place for kids.

Becky said...

Looks like Damon is having fun at the park, even though it was cold in Alby. The Owen's are pretty cool though. Good thing you went to visit them.