Friday, September 2, 2011

Pretending

Damon has started to pretend.  He mostly does it with food right now.  A couple weeks ago I was holding Damon and holding a closed bag of chips.  He put his finger on the outside of the bag and then put that finger into his mouth, pretending he got some of the chips to eat, even though there was nothing on his finger.  I thought it was hilarious that he was pretending to eat something. 

He did it again this morning with his bottle of milk.  I was holding his bottle while we were sitting on the bed together and he touched his finger to the bottom of the bottle and then put his finger in his mouth.  He did it a couple times, but then he started touching the bottle with his left hand and then putting his right hand into his mouth.  So funny.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Watching kids grow, learn and do new things is not only entertaining but joyful.