NEW MOON!!!
I originally got a ticket for Anthon, but his kids were here this weekend so he opted to give his ticket to Becky and she was MORE than happy to take it. (I did offer her one two months ago, but apparently that is too far out to plan for a mother of a 7 month old baby.)
Karen and I made shirts last year that say "Found my Edward." Candace, you should make one for Eclipse in June.
I bought tickets to a theater that had assigned seats so we didn't have to wait in line.
New hair for New Moon....and Ron, Kathie and Paul.
I am Team Edward all the way, however, in the movie Jacob is pretty tastey to look at. And his chemistry with Bella is WAY better than that of Edward.
My one complaint about the movie: WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TALK SO SLOWLY???!!!! When Bella and Edward are on camera together they seem to be in slow motion. Other than that, it was great.
Can't wait for June!
4 comments:
Yeah yeah, Jacob is the bestest. Thanks for the ticket Fish!
OK, OK. I guess that you've convinced me to go see New Moon.
I love love love it! That was a lot of fun! I think we should do the Midnight showing in June. What do you say?
It looks like you had a very fun night. I haven't seen either movie, but I guess I should.
Now what are we going to do about you not liking Christmas????
Post a Comment