Friday, November 20, 2009

Dye Party

My friends and I are going to see New Moon on Saturday.  To get ready for it, we had to look the part.  So we had a dye party.  Here's the befores:
Candace Before


Another Candace Before:


Karen Before:


Candace and Karen During:


AFTER!


All of us.


Afterwards we watched Twilight and painted our nails BLACK!


We were up until 1am and I had work the next day, but it was totally worth it!  Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Karen Brothersen said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha~~ We are the goofiest 3 girls ever! I am trying hard to adjust to my "vampire hair". ha ha New Moon is almost here! I can't wait!

Lisa D said...

Noooo! You took away Candace's curls! Whyyyyy?? Too few gals appreciate their curls nowadays.

Candy said...

FYI... they didn't take them away perminately, just straightened it... and I love Love LOVE my curls! Thanks Mee Mee for the dye job and for putting up gross picture of me on the internet! We need to have another fun girls night SOON!!!