This morning we couldn't believe what our yard looked like! It's the middle of April! I didn't know tree branches could touch the ground....unless you have a weeping willow. Our trees look like they are weeping.
I discovered the after-math when I got home from work. The snow had melted off the trees and we were left with a yard full of broken branches.
I guess we don't need to prune them now.
2 comments:
I was sad when I saw your front yard tree. I love that tree because it's so unusual. It looks like it has two different kinds of tree growing on one. There are dark leaves and lighter ones. It's cool. I was sad to see the broken branches but it looks like it survived. Down orem blvd and behind target there were so many broken pink blossomed trees. It was really sad. A couple of trees were completely destroyed, split down the trunk in 3rds. Crazy.
I looked at it yesterday when I picked Cameron up from school. I think we can salvage it and even make it look ok. Call me if you want me to come show you my ideas. Anthon can call me to... since I am sure he will be the one doing the manual labor. ;D
Post a Comment