I am one step closer to my dream of being on a jury.
I have been summoned!!
I have to appear at the fourth district court next week for jury selection. Before then, I need to do some research about what they look for in jury members. Do any of you know anything about that? Have any of you ever been on a jury?
4 comments:
You should porbably dress up in your French maid outfit and talk with a jamaican accent about your obsession with your kitties. You will no doubt be selected then.
I am soooo jealous! I want to go too! Be professional, objective, and honest.
good luck. both sides are looking to dismiss anyone who might be biased towards the opposition. They want objectivity as karen said.
You'll get to hear some of the B.S. answers that some people will give for why they "cannot" serve on this jury. One guy did that at the one I was summoned to, and the judge totally saw through it...and then he dismissed him for basically being a lying jerk. It was awesome.
Post a Comment