I spent the next hour and a half trying to untangle her hair. She fell asleep on my leg while I was working on it, which was actually a good thing. It kept her still.
It was so tangled and wet that it just wasn't possible to unwind it. Luckily someone on Facebook (I posted about it) suggested I cut the comb. Genius. So much better than cutting her hair, like other people were thinking I would have to do. The comb was really thick so I had Anthon get some of his duct snips to clip off the teeth. We had to cut it little by little while unwrapping the hair, but it eventually worked!
And she slept through the whole thing.
Sophie's favorite place on earth is the makeup store. I brought her there a couple years ago and I couldn't keep her from putting every single lipstick on her lips. I brought her back to Ulta recently, thinking I could keep better control of her this time, but I was wrong.
When she was 2 years old:
4 years old:
I think she put on every single perfume they had. She kept running away from me so that she could put more things on. She's a girly girl and I love it.
Every since Halloween, she has been keeping the face paint for herself.
![]() |
| She called this Rainbow Kitty. She dedicates a lot of things to the memory of Kitty. |
Sophie loves doing her Daddy's hair...and he loves it too.
She also loves having her hair in curlers. When Danielle and Avery were little I tried doing this a couple of times, but they always hated sleeping with them in their hair. Sophie says they don't bother her at all.
Other than putting her hair in curlers, she rarely lets me do her hair anymore. She likes to do it herself. She's actually getting pretty good at it. She can put her own pony tails in and can even do a little bun thing in the back.
















No comments:
Post a Comment