Birthday season continues with Avery's birthday! She is 15! Her birthday almost always happens during Fall Break so she gets some time off school along with her birthday. She doesn't really like cake and she is a very creative person, so this year she told us she wanted a Fry Cake for her birthday. We went to 5 Guys Burgers, ate some dinner, then brought a bunch of fries home so she could make her creation.
I have to be constantly listening for clues from the kids to know what they might want as gifts. (Especially the teenagers. They are hard to please.) Everyone's birthday, except mine and Sophie's, are from August to November and then it's Christmas, so the last half of the year is a really busy time for me. Luckily, a couple months ago, I heard Avery mention something she wanted, so I got it for her. Chaco sandals. I think she liked them.
Now to try and figure out what she might want for Christmas...
Happy Birthday Avery!!








No comments:
Post a Comment