Our former lawyer has a pool party in June that we go to every year:
![]() |
| This picture was actually from our ward pool party at a different pool. |
The little kids and I went on a fun hike with our friends, the Gublers.
The boys did a week long soccer camp that they loved.
We went to Crystal Hot Springs for Anthon's mom's side of the family reunion.
The boys did a sports camp where they did a different sport each day for 4 days.
The little kids and I went to the Bean Museum. They got to see a lot of dead animals and also a live tarantula, toad, and lizard. They loved it!
We went out on the lake with our new jet ski that Anthon's sister gave us before she moved to Canada.
We went with Grandma to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
Dad took the younger 4 kids hiking to Bridal Veil Falls while Danielle, Jr. and I were at Youth Conference. It was on the last Saturday of the summer.
See what I mean when I say our summers are busy. My kids love going out and doing things so we end up doing a lot of things every summer. Most of the other things we did require their own blog post so I will continue to work on getting caught up.


























1 comment:
Such a fun summer! Funny how you don't have to go on big vacations during the summer and yet they are still crazy busy. I see why you were dancing when school started! :)
Post a Comment