Sophie has mastered rolling over from her back to her tummy. At 6 weeks old she did tummy to back, but with all of my kids it has been harder to do back to tummy. Last week she and I were hanging out on the carpet together and she kept working at it and the next thing I knew she was on her tummy.
I thought that Sophie, since she was smaller than my boys and a girl, that she might not do the physical things as quickly as the boys did, but she is right on track with everything they did.
The other new thing for her is that we moved her into her own room and into a crib. She has been sleeping in a bassinet by my bed since she was born, which is really convenient for me to do the middle of the night feedings. At about 4 months with all my kids, it seems they are ready to be in a bigger and more comfortable bed. Sophie has been sleeping through the night for about a month, but would wake up around 5 or 6am to eat. However, since I moved her into her own room 3 days ago she has been sleeping even better. The first night she slept from 11pm to 7am. The second night was midnight to 9am and last night she slept from 10pm to 10am! A full 12 hours! I think her own room is quieter and the crib is much more comfortable for her.
But I still feel like she is growing up too fast!!




1 comment:
I I have that exact same picture with Treyson and Kai in Lani's crib with her! They snuck in there and always had to be near her. So sweet.
Post a Comment