Things have been pretty busy for me lately and I haven't had time to blog, so I wanted to write a quick update. I was working in the office for a week which was fun and good for the business, but it put me behind on my motherly and house duties. My fridge was empty, my house was a mess, we were out of milk and bread...I needed to be a mom again. Having 2 full time jobs is hard. So this week I went shopping, cleaned the house, and started organizing Sophie's room because she is ready to move into it.
Update on Monson's potty training: It seemed like he reverted back a little after my post about him being potty trained. He peed his pants a few times and started peeing the bed at night. He's doing well now...dry all day long, but we are putting a diaper on him at night because I got sick of washing his bedding every single day.
I still need to post about a couple things that happened earlier this summer, so that will happen when I have time.
Sophie will be moving into her own room when I get it ready because she is sleeping through the night. She usually goes to bed around 9:30pm and wakes up between 6am-7am to eat and then will go back to sleep for another hour or two. She's just the happiest, best baby. My brother Norm said that he doesn't think I deserve a baby as good as her...and I think he's right.
No comments:
Post a Comment