Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mama's Girl?

I found this picture of me when I was about 2 months old:

I was pretty surprised when I saw this picture because I think it looks a lot like Sophie.  So we did a photo shoot of her in the same dress, which was my blessing dress.

Then my mom showed me a picture of her when she was 6 weeks old and I can see Sophie in this picture too.

And then I found this picture of me when I was about 2 years old:

I think it looks kinda like this cute little 2 year old:

We all know that Damon looks exactly like Anthon so it's kinda cool for me to see similarities to me in my other kids.

1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

Wow, It's nice to see those pics. I was seeing so much of Anthon in her again which is not fair, but seeing your baby pics there's now a good balance of both of you - maybe more you now. I also think that your two year old pic looks a lot like Nicole. You and Becky must look alike? Pics are so fun!!!