Monday, December 16, 2013

Sick

Illness has struck our household.  First Monson started showing signs of not feeling well, then Damon, then me and finally Anthon.  We all have this horrible thing that has been going around.  All of our family members have or have had it and I guess it was our turn.  Body aches, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough.  It's been with us for 3 days...hopefully it is gone soon.  Not fun.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Is it wrong to be a little glad that I am not the only one suffering this time? I am not the only one sick! Miracle.

Laura said...

Nope. The parental units, John & Krista, Josh & Nancy are also sick. So yup, it is definitely going around. I just want to be well by the time Mike & Lisa get here. The antibiotics are helping. I feel a lot better today.

Karen Brothersen said...

That is what Kaylee and I have right now! It stinks! It is now in my lungs. bahh.

Roberts Family said...

Didn't you guys have something similar about the same time last year? Sounds awful. We've had colds, coughs, and ear infections but I
I hope this passes us. Get well soon, there's no time to be sick! ;-)