Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Tree

I've been sick for a week and I'm just now starting to feel better...not well, just a little better.  This has been a brutal illness and it's going around through my whole family.  But I guess it makes you more grateful for the times when you are not sick.  I feel like I don't remember what that is like.

But before we all got sick, we put up the tree.  We got a new tree after Christmas last year because we were so sick of our pathetic old tree, but for some reason a 9 foot tree doesn't fit in our 8 foot room.  Weird.



The kids had fun decorating the tree.



We don't have a lot of tree decorations and I don't make a fancy tree...cuz I'm lame like that. Plus I have a 1 year old so our decorations start half way up the tree. Maybe sometime in the future I'll have a beautiful Christmas tree....maybe. Until then, this is what we got.



Maybe I'll buy some more decorations after Christmas this year.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

lololololol. Oh my gosh. I thought your little, sad, Charlie Brown tree was fantastic, but I think this one might be better. 9 foot tree in 8 foot room so no top tier, ornaments halfway up, and, little tip, the tree skirt goes over the tree stand. Love your tree Meemers.