
Our happy, smiley, fun boy has been having a little bit of a hard time lately. His teeth coming in and a few days of the flu has had an affect on him over the past couple of weeks, but Monson is still such a joy to have in our family.
Monson loves to walk around the house while holding onto my hands. The other day, he was a little fussy and when I held his hands and let him walk, he walked us right to his highchair and stopped. He was hungry! And he showed me that by walking to his highchair. What a smarty pants!
When he's not walking (with help) he's crawling all over the place and pulling himself up onto things and climbing. He's a mover. I have always said he's a wiggly boy.
It is so fun to see Damon and Monson play together. Most times Damon gets a little rough with Monson, but sometimes they play really well together and will just hang out in Damon's room and play with toys. The other day, when Damon was done eating his lunch, he got down from his chair at the table and said, "I need to play! Where's Monson?" Unfortunately Monson was taking a nap at the time, but it was so cute that when he thought of playing, he thought of Monson.
Monson has recently started drinking 8 ounces of milk from a bottle during a feeding instead of just 4 ounces. He also loves to eat baby food. He still has a hard time swallowing anything that is a little chunky, but he wants to eat everything we are eating.
His naps are still a little sporadic and a lot of times only 30 minutes long, but he's sleeping through the night, usually from 7:30pm to about 6am.
I'm so glad that I have two boys that can play and have fun with each other. You can tell that they each light up when they see the other one. And I know they will have more fun together as they get older. I love my boys!!
3 comments:
Monson is such a cutie babes! I swear he keeps getting more adorable. Hope he feels better soon!
As a mother, it always made me happy to see my kids loving each other and playing well together. Your boys are adorable!
Holy! I can't believe he is 8 months and I have been watching it happen. Before you know it, he won't even be a baby anymore. You will just have two wild boys.
Post a Comment