Monday, May 13, 2013

All Fours

This little baby wants to be a big boy!

May 13 2013 076


I think any day he's going to start crawling.  He gets himself up on all fours and rocks back and forth.  Monson will be 6 months old on Wednesday and that's the age that Damon started crawling.  So far they have hit all the same milestones at the same time:  rolling over at 7 weeks, sitting up at 3 months and probably crawling at 6 months.

Even though he's not quite crawling, he still gets around.  In the picture below, I put him down in the little plaything and when I came back a couple minutes later, he had rolled and scoochied himself to the edge of the rug.

May 13 2013 053

I can't leave him alone on my bed anymore.  It's so fun to watch him learn and do new things.  He gets to proud of himself when he gets up on all fours.  It's so cute!

1 comment:

Karen Brothersen said...

WOW he is growing up WAY TOO FAST! When am I going to see him?