I feel like I should post something every day so that people aren't wondering if I had the baby yet....because the answer is no. This baby is never coming.
Since I still hadn't had my baby yet, I got to go to a Twilight Party that my friend was throwing last night. The last movie comes out next week and we have tickets to go. If I'm still pregnant at that time (it might happen) then I'll go. If by some chance I have this baby before then (I'm praying for tomorrow!) then I think I will have to miss seeing the Twilight movie on opening weekend for the first time.
The Twilight Party was fun and I was glad I was able to go to it. Shari had everything decorated in a Twilight theme.
The table was set:
Twiligh decor:
Character rings on our cupcakes:
All the yummy food including a blood fountain, fried chicken, wolf paws, wolf kibble, vegetarian greens, and forks:
We each had a blood shot with our name on it:
After dinner we played some Twilight trivia games and chatted. It was a lot of fun.
4 comments:
Wow! Your friend went all out for her party. I'm impressed. What fun!
Fun Party! I keep checking to see when you have your baby!
It WAS a fun party! I am SO glad you could come! I will be posting pics soon! Love you!
Jealous. Of the party, not your overly due baby.
Post a Comment