Happy Easter! We had the older kids a few days before Easter this year so we decorated some eggs together.
This was Damon's second Easter, but the first one where he could find eggs by himself. It was so fun watching him hunt for his eggs that looked like basketballs. After one egg fell and broke open and candy popped out, he started throwing his eggs on the ground to break them open so he could get the candy inside. We don't like to give Damon much sugar, so most of his eggs had Goldfish crackers in them, which he was happy about.
Damon also got a new car bed.
He's not ready to sleep in it yet, (in fact he's kinda afraid of it right now) but when he's a little older, this will be his bed.
I told him to smile and this is what I got:
3 comments:
Fun fun fun. He hasn't quite mastered the smile on demand yet, eh?
That car bed is awesome! Who wouldn't want to sleep in it? Dan did the exact same thing with the eggs once he figured out candy was inside. Baby boys are funny.
Nicole transitioned to the big girl bed at 19 months. It was less than fun moving her over. I think I will wait longer for Dan. She just wasn't ready, but the baby was coming and we had to get her out of the crib.
Super cute! I love the bed! I am wanting to get Kase and Konnors room decorated differently. But i am waiting until Kase is in a big boy bed. ;) Thanks again for the fun date night! You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment