Wait, I thought you have had black hair before; you wanted to see which one people liked best, the picture of you with blonde hair, redhead, brown, and black. Was it just a really dark brown before?
I have been blonde, red, all shades of brown, purple, fushia, and now black. Black is not my favorite, but I kinda like it right for right now. I know my sisters and my mom like what is closest to my natural color best :)
6 comments:
Wait, I thought you have had black hair before; you wanted to see which one people liked best, the picture of you with blonde hair, redhead, brown, and black. Was it just a really dark brown before?
Either way, LOVE the eyelashes. :)
Now that you have tried all the colors, which do you like best? My vote goes to honey brown.
It's pretty cool you can pull off all these colors. I still want to see you go red again someday. The lashes rock.
I love the eyelashes. The black hair looks good. But, I still prefer you as a brunette.
I think the black looks good, but it's not my favorite for you. I like the brown best I think.
I have been blonde, red, all shades of brown, purple, fushia, and now black. Black is not my favorite, but I kinda like it right for right now. I know my sisters and my mom like what is closest to my natural color best :)
Post a Comment